Located in Cascais centre this fantastic apartment has a unique location in the heart of Cascais and everything you need for an unforgettable holiday. It has two bedrooms and is perfect for families.
The apartment is in a building near the best pastry shop in Cascais, the best Pastel de Nata and also the best ice creams ever. Also within walking distance there are a wide variety of restaurants where you can taste the best of what Portuguese cuisine has to offer.
This brand new and bright 2 bedrooms apartment is tastefully furnished and decorated to make the apartment feel truly like your home during your stay.
This beautiful Apartment With Parking is located in the heart of Cascais. Two minutes walking distance to the most beautiful beaches, and to the train station, wich takes you directly into Lisbon and is a pleasant 30 minute journey.
You can also walk along the sea in a boardwalk that stretches for more than 4km between Cascais and S. João do Estoril.
The apartment is surrounded by local shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, hairdressers, laundries, mail, and a shopping center with cinema, perfect for guests without a car too.
Equipped with all the necessary to be the starting point for an unforgettable getaway this apartment will immediately make you feel more relaxed! Ideal for 4 people .
We will be there to host you on the check in and help you with all the information you need for a wonderful vacation in Cascais. We can also provide concierge services upon request.
We offer accommodations to enhance your experience.
We have at your disposal:
– TV (with international channels)
– Air conditioning
– Refrigerator with freezer
– Magic wand
– Washing machine
– Ironing board and iron
– Parking space for one car
We offer several additional services, which we found useful to enrich your experience in our city.
– Transfer for 4 people from Lisbon airport to Lisbon – 20 euros
– Transfer for 4 people from Lisbon airport to Cascais / Estoril – 60 euros
– Extra change of towels and sheets – 30 €
– Baby pack (cot, bed linen, towel, high chair for meal and baby bath) – 30 €
– Horse riding School in Cascais where you can organize parties or take a ride on the beach on horseback
– Surf and Bodyboard School in Carcavelos. Come and do the baptism of water sports in Portugal.
– Tours in Lisbon in an electric car for 2 persons with access to free wifi and GPS audio guide available in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
– Tours in the cities near Lisbon and that have a lot of charm like Sintra, Óbidos, Cascais and Fátima.
– Quality food service: home made meals.
Other things to note
CHECK-IN / KEYS DELIVERY:
Please note that check-in between 15h00-20h00 is free of charge.
– 20h00-24h00: EUR 30
– 24h00-8h00: EUR 50
Payed in cash at the checkin.
The apartment is fully registered at Turismo de Portugal, and supervised by the local authorities, and we need to report all guests to the national authorities.
Please note that a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
LOST KEYS FEE:
Note that the cost of a new key and/or changing the locks has a fee of 150€.